Terms & Conditions
How to Order
There are several ways to order:-
How to Pay
1. Online - Simply log onto our website www.minibits.net and add your products to the basket. Once you’re happy with everything, head to the Checkout!
2. By email - Just send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get straight back to you.
3. By mail - Send your order to:- Minibits, 1 Easby Grove, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6 9DL, and we’ll get it sorted for you.
We accept several payment methods:-
1. PayPal - The easiest way to pay online.
2. Card - We can accept all major credit/debit cards, but they will be processed by Pendraken Miniatures, which will appear on your statement.
3. Cheque - Please make payable to ‘L Pengilley’.
4. Postal order - Please make payable to ‘L Pengilley’.
Payment is required with the order.
We keep all of our items in stock, and expect to process your order within 7 days from the date we receive it. On some occasions, usually when we are busy with shows, it may take a little longer to get your order in the post for you. If you have any queries, please let us know.
Postage is additional on all orders, please add the following rates to your order:-
UK/BFPO - 10% of the order value (minimum of £2).
Europe - 20% of the order value (min £3.50).
Rest of the World - 30% of the order value (min £4.00).
Show Pickup - We will be attending a lot of the UK shows as part of the Pendraken stand.
If you would like anything bringing along, please let us know at least 7 days before the show.
In the event that you receive faulty our damaged goods, please contact us as soon as possible. We will then send you new goods, upon receipt of the damaged goods.
When ordering goods from Minibits for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Minibits, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Health & Safety
Some of our products contain small components, so we do not recommend them for children under the age of 8 years old.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
Pricing & Availability
You understand that you, and not Minibits, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
We keep a high stock level of most of the products on our website. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you of the estimated delay on that particular item, or to offer you an alternative.
Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
A small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices on a regular basis. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events Beyond our Reasonable Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.